Best Food for French Bulldogs.
The best food for french bulldogs is a high-quality dog food with more than one source of protein, carbohydrates from sweet potatoes and complex plants, and a good source of omega-rich fats.
A primitive french bulldog diet should contain food with roughly 30% protein (or slightly more for highly-active frenchies), 30% healthy fats for fur, brain power, and energy, and about 20% carbohydrates (for energy).
The Best Food for French Bulldogs, According to Breeder Recommendations:
1. Fromm Four Star Grain Free Dry Dog Food.
2. Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food, Hi Prairie Canine Formula with Roasted Bison & Venison.
3. Addiction's Wild Kangaroo & Apple.
5. Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® Potato & Duck Dry Dog Formula.
6. Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food.
7. Earthborn Holistic Natural Grain-Free Dry Dog Food.
The amount of food you feed your frenchie depends on how active they, their age, known allergies, metabolism, and more. Check out the post on how much to feed your frenchie and you’ll be fine.